Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Patients aren’t able to find or easily engage with your practice
- Low or insufficient number of reviews on Google and review platforms
- Non-modernized website disengages patients and leaves an unprofessional impression
- A high number of inbound calls and messages block communication channels and staff resources
- Unscalable, inefficient call handling
- Slow response time to patient requests and long wait times for patients
- Difficulty in building patient loyalty and trust due to the high volume of patients
- Poor communication happening between patients and staff due to limited time
- Inconsistency: lack of connected data leading to care gaps
- Data Security: third parties and marketing platforms sharing PHI
- Overwhelmed staff: many mundane tasks keep staff busy
- High costs of care reduce revenue margins
- Lack of personalized and attentive care due to limited resources
- Patients lost during the transition of care and discharge due to ineffective after-care
- Negative health outcomes for patients due to lack of communication and engagement
- Poor planning of appointments and resources leads to missed revenue opportunities
- Unsustainable no-show rates
- Unsatisfied patients and low HCAHPS
- Patients migrate to competitors and retail healthcare providers
1. Provide your workflows and current technology stack to the Steer team.
2. We set up and configure the app based on your workflows of pre-care, point-of-care, and post-care.
3. Staff can now log in to manage their appointments and utilize 2-way patient communications.
4. Enjoy smoother processes while the Steer system automates reminders, virtual check-ins, rescheduled/cancelation requests, patient surveys, and more.
5. View PX insights, reputation metrics, and growth analytics on an ongoing basis and make decisions accordingly.
6. Reward your staff and patients with the extra time you get after automating all the manual work.
Our small-practice options start at a low retainer. We offer flexible pricing to ensure we meet your special needs. Book a call, and we can assess the best pricing model for you.